** WILL SELL OUT ** 0.5oz Bausch + Lomb Soothe XP Dry Eye Drops
- Use Soothe XP dry eye drops for temporary relief of discomfort due to burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye; temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun; a protectant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- Your eyes have an outer protective lipid layer that keeps in moisture. Only Soothe XP contains Restoryl mineral oils. Soothe XP helps restore this layer, seal in moisture, and protect against further irritation
Amazon has 0.5oz Bausch + Lomb Soothe XP Dry Eye Drops on sale for $5.37 when you ‘clip’ the $4 off coupon on the product page and checkout via Subscribe & Save. Shipping is free.
Remember, you must be logged in to clip coupons; coupons are typically limited to one per account. You may cancel Subscribe & Save anytime after your order ships. Select the later date from the “First Delivery On” menu to get traditional S&S checkout instead of adding to your cart. Prime members can save up to 20% on diapers, baby food, and select other items by subscribing to 5 products,
Here’s the breakdown:
(1) Click Here: TAKE ME TO THIS DEAL
(2) When the page loads: Click the green coupon – SAVE $4 (right hand of page)
(3) Use Subscribe & Save to get up to an extra 20% off – (when you have 5 or more items in your Subscribe and Save list each month)
(4) Pay as little as $3.89 shipped!
STEP #2 – Clip $4 Green Coupon
Step 3 – Use Subscribe and Save
Note: Your first 4 items will only show 5% savings, you need to get 5 or more to get the additional 20%. Of course, you can always cancel anytime. I always cancel mine the day the delivery comes, this way I get the rock bottom price but won’t have to worry about forgetting to cancel the subscription later. You can check out our Subscribe & Save category for ideas on what else you might want to get your additional items.
Amazon prices, especially price mistakes or extreme price drops, change rapidly. If there is a deal you want, order as quickly as possible before the price raises again! Always check your final cost in your cart to be sure you’ve been given the lowest possible price!